Stargame Archive: Limited Edition Games
The Stargame Council Archivist Randye Jones kept many of the posts created by players on the games she played upon. She has begun converting these old ASCII files to .pdf's and will make them available as the project progresses. The files will also contain out-of-character (OOC) messages she received or sent. Unfortunately, OOC posts not sent to her or posted on the lists themselves are not included. Former players and gamemasters are invited to submit posts to enhance the archive. Please contact Randye directly at email@example.com.
This is the archive for the games that were of short duration or where a limited number of posts were retained in the archivist's files. They are:
- USS Deathstrike (DTK) game, which flourished in 1995 under gamemaster Richard F.
- Deep Space Nine (DSN) game, which flourished in 1996 under gamemaster Dave S.
- Deep Space Ten (DSX) game, primarily under gamemaster Josee C., which covers available email posts created 1994 and 1995.
- USS Endeavour (EVR) game, which flourished in 1996 under gamemaster Dave S.
- USS Exeter (EXE) game, primarily under gamemaster Rodney M., which covers available email posts created between 1994 and 1995.
- USS Hede (HED) game, which flourished from 1994 to 1995 under gamemaster Shawn M.
- USS Indiana (IND) game, which flourished in 1993 under gamemaster John S.
- USS Melcoas (MEL) game, which flourished in 1996 under gamemaster Randy F.
- KVR Qih puq (QIH) game, which flourished 1995 under gamemaster Rodney M.
- USS Xavier (XAV) game, primarily under gamemaster Rich D., with emails posted between 1994 and 1996.
The file(s) from these games are located on the Limited Edition Game Files page.
Because of the nature of these posts, access will be password-protected and limited to former gamemasters and players of the specific game. To get access, please complete the form on the Archives page. You will be contacted soon thereafter.
BTW, we can not grant permission to reuse any of the contents of these archives. You should start by contacting the gamemaster for the specific game with requests like this.
Interested in more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.